Brad and I made a decision this past weekend to deactivate both of our facebook accounts. It was something I had been thinking of doing for a few months and then Friday when Brad came home from work, he told me he had decided he needed to delete his account. There is nothing wrong with Facebook, but we just felt it had a place of priority in our life that we did not want it to have. So I say all of that to ask you to keep up with us on the blog! This is where the status updates and photos will be.
Dr Bock recommended this week that we change Emmy's diet. He wants to get her levels down to 4-5. We have decreased her formula intake in order to decrease the amount of protein. Once I feel she is doing well on this diet, we will get labs. Hopefully that will be next week. We are praying that the levels do decrease. Please continue to pray!
Have a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment